Sunday 14 August 2011

Exclusive! - Series 12 Mix 'n Match Toys + Transforming Penguin Cushion!

Hey Penguins!

Today, while looking on a toy website, I found some new Mix 'n Match toys that I have not seen before. I think these toys could be Series 12 Mix 'n Match toys. They look like really cool figures! Here are the toys I found - 


The Aunt Arctic and Hockey player and Ice Skater toys are from series 11, and were also on the image, as you can see. I don't think these will be part of series 12. However the new toys I have not seen before are - 

  • Princess and Black Knight
  • Fall Fair Circus Conductor and Gardener Penguin
  •  EPF Agent with Phonebox and EPF Spy Phone
These toys seem cool! I'm not sure what the actually name for the toys are, as it didn't say on the website. I'm also not sure if these have been released yet.

Another toy I found was a Transforming Penguin Cushion. I found this on another website. This is quite cool! -


There is a zip on the back of the Penguin/Puffle Cushion. You can undo the zip and then pull out the Penguin/Puffle and it will transform! This is a really cool cushion! You can also get this as a blue penguin/puffle. I'm not sure if this avaliable in the USA but  you can buy it in the UK.

Let us know wat you think of these toys!

- Dj Wazzer

0 comments: