Saturday 15 January 2011

Happy77 Asks About System Defender! - By Billybob

Hey Penguins!

There is an interview with Happy77 asking about system defender. Here is the interview -



Is it just me, or do those purple ring things look like candy? 

I heard you guys wanna know the best way to squash those bugs. So I talked to a game developer to get the scoop. Check it out:

Q: This game is hard! Do you have any tips? 
A: It IS hard! Listen up. Remember these three 'C's: cannons, corners and colors. Build cannons quickly. Corners make cannons more effective. Use cannons of different colors. Those are the keys to winning. 

Q: How do I beat the bosses? 
A: You'll definitely need some firepower. Purple cannons fire slow, but do LOTS of damage. A couple of those will help you deal with those over-grown bugs!  

Q: Will there be new levels to play? 
A: I suppose that depends on whether anyone else is brave enough to attack the EPF...

- Dj Wazzer

0 comments: