Monday 11 April 2011

Message From Rookie

Hey Penguins!

I noticed that my Spy Phone was flashing and noticed that I received a new message from Rookie - 



The message says - "I've translated part of a crab message! It said, "Keep cutting fishing lines. Keep tapping on glass. Keep taking Puffle'Os." Weird, huh?"

I think Klutzy and Herbert are planning something. I think cutting fishing lines is the fishing lines in Ice Fishing. Tapping on glass could mean, tapping on the glass the Pool which could cause another flood and taking Puffle'Os from Puffle Launch or the Pet Shop. What do you think Klutzy and Herbert are planning?

- Dj Wazzer

2 comments:

Fisheater145 said...

Um. You Posted This Two Times. Just To Let You Know.

~Bluehero~ Known As Fisheater145 In Club Penguin

Fisheater145 said...

Wait You Didn't Sorry